Apparently I forgot to take any pictures of the mold-plate we used around the forward beam bulkhead to form the uni-directional lamination. It consisted of some very thin wood-laminate from an old cabinet project and on the sharper radius bends towards the bunk-top, some of the black-plastic lawn trim.
We did the uni-directional and inside B-spec cloth last night, followed by some sanding/grinding this morning after removing the mold plates. The areas right next to the bunk-top are extremely difficult to laminate, but I think it should hold together just fine.
Here’s the bulkhead looking forward with the perimeter laminate curing. It will get trimmed to 2″ wide once fully cured.
[singlepic id=44 w=320 h=240 mode=watermark float=]
[singlepic id=45 w=320 h=240 mode=watermark float=]
Here is a quick-shot of the rudder-web and stern-deck dry-fit. Still need to cut out the notch at the scoop for the rudder, then laminate the starboard-side stern deck and rudder web in place.
[singlepic id=43 w=320 h=240 mode=watermark float=]